Saturday, January 18, 2014

Been A While...


I don't keep up with posts to this blog very often, it seems.  I had no idea it had been since October since I posted anything.

I'm not in SL very often, but I've done several new looks and outfits since October and even posted them to SLUniverse threads, but forgot to post anything here.  (Not that anyone really follows this blog per se -- but if I'm going to maintain the blog at all, even for my own amusement, then I need to post occasionally.)

So here are some fairly recent SL pictures:





A couple of outfits using some boots I like from Mutresse (Sneja Boots) and dip-dyed mesh shorts from erratic, with differing tops.  This is my "kawaii idol girl look" that I came up with last year, probably my favorite human avatar.



And here we have some winter looks using a color-changing sweater dress mini in the style of Lana from Archer.  I like this outfit a lot.  ^_^  (Ducknipple Peggy Sweater Dress).




I also got a new furry avatar just after Christmas.  I was doing some of the furry-related hunts and got inspired to pick up a Curious Chinchilla avatar and a purple kitty mod kit.  I like it quite a bit!  Here pictured with a Bare Rose oversized sweater/skirt outfit (Kuwael), a Bare Rose schoolgirl outfit (Flat Slim Black Lady) and a Bare Rose cyber outfit (Cyber Limbs Lady).  And the Mutresse bots again!



No comments:

Post a Comment