Saturday, April 7, 2018

March - April 2018 random photos part 1


I haven't posted to this blog in over a year, but I have been logging into Second Life once in a while and wandering around.  As per usual my activity mostly involves buying clothing for my KellyEden account and then posing her in various photogenic locations.  I won't remember where most of these pictures were taken from, but I can post a bit on the clothing that I'm wearing.  Most of this is with my Maitreya Laura avatar with the V-Tech  Boi Flat Chest add on, and almost always with a The Sugar Garden Baby skin, boi chest from Pink Fuel (designed for TSG skins) and Tokyo Girl Hair Bing -- which has been my favorite for a while.

This first one is the Black Parade Uniform in Navy from Curemore / Moon Amore.  They do quite a few flat chest clothing designs, so this is specifically designed for a flat chest.  The socks are from Blueberry.  I like this dress quite a bit but from certain angles you can see between the ruffle layers of the skirt to the character's body, which isn't such a good look.




The March Collabor88 offering from The Secret Store was this Daisy body suit plus skirt, which looks like a dress when you combine them in matching colors.  The Secret Store is another place that designs for Maitreya with the V-Tech flat chest.  Needless to say I fell in love with this look -- very girlish, very much suits my avatar.  I bought several different bodysuit/skirt combos, I probably should have just bought the fatpack sets.



Yet another example of the Secret Garden bodysuit/skirt, and one with just the bodysuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment