Saturday, April 7, 2018

March - Apri 2018 random photos part 3



I kind of got on a science fiction kick thanks to one of the Bryn Oh single scene poems, pictured above.  The first image is Kelly Eden in a bodysuit from The Secret Store -- Nova Bodysuit Polka.  I bought several of these as well because I absolutely love The Secret Store and the stuff they make that works with my V-Tech chest, and this suit was kind of sexy and retro and also futuristic, I couldn't resist.

The second image is my main account Jalia Oz.  I knew I had a cybersuit look for her, so I brought her to the same location and took some pictures.  After that I went on kind of a sci fi binge, buying outfits (including the same cyber outfit for Kelly Eden) and looking for nice sci fi sims to take pictures in.




Here we have Kelly Eden in the same cyber outfit that I had for Jalia Oz, for the most part.  This is an A&Y Nexus Cyber Bikini with A&Y Opiliones Cyber Legwarmers and Cyber Heels (everything is cyber!) and A&Y Cyber Queen Rebirth hair.  Also the belt is from Neurolab Inc, CB6 Belt (Medkit).

Right after this I decided to buy a gynoid/robot girl/android girl avatar.  There are some really good ones from Misaki Matsumoto, I looked closely at the Yuna Android and the Kita 1.5 Robot Girl, but eventually I settled on a much cheaper alternative while I considered whether I really needed multiple robot girl avatars.  This is the My Beautiful Robot from Strange Things, only 300 Linden and it satisfied my craving to be a cute robot for a while.  The hair is the A^W Cyber Queen Rebirth again.


Still in a sci fi mood, I donned my Nova bodysuit in red and began exploring.  Along the way I picked up some fantastic futuristic cyber boots.  These are the AW Design Kappi Boots.  These look fantastic, but have two drawbacks -- first, they're not designed to work with Maitreya (or any particular mesh body, even Slink feet), so you have to make your legs disappear.  Not too hard but you have to click on everything manually on the alpha HUD.  Second, these are very script heavy and that doesn't ever disappear, so there were some places I went where the sims were yelling at me for having too many scripts despite really wearing little besides the boots and hair.

Not for the first time it occurs to me that a lot of the really cool / futuristic cyber designers in Second Life aren't necessarily all that modern when it comes to actual SL clothing design.


No comments:

Post a Comment