Saturday, March 16, 2013

Racer Girl





One of the outfits that I bought for the 2.0 Avatar is a kind of race girl outfit.  I really like it -- this is what I mean by a very short mesh skirt that never looks out of place.  And I don't mind saying that the 2.0 Avatar makes it actually worth someone's time to peek under the skirt -- unlike the default SL avatar where the area between the legs is a geometric disaster.




I liked this outfit so much that I spent several hours today trying to find a really good place to take pictures of it.  I wanted to pose myself leaning across the hood of a sports car, but I wasn't able to find a handy sports car with such an animation, or in an area where I could rez an object to sit on for poses.  I wound up buying my own sports car, a BWCC Vortex coupe.  Then I spent more time finding a place to rez it for photos -- my own land didn't have enough prim space.






Mission accomplished!  Wasted the whole day doing this, heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment